ELAZIĞ CEMENT PLANT
Established by the partnership of Türkiye Çimento Sanayi T.A.Ş., Turkish Emlak Kredi Bank, the firm Krupp and private parties in 1954 in order to supply the cement need of the Southeastern Anatolia and Eastern Anatolia Regions, Elazığ Altınova Çimento Sanayi T.A.Ş. has been operating under Çimentaş Group since 21 September 2006.
Elazığ Cement Plant is located in an area of approximately 208.000 m² on the Diyarbakır-Bingöl Highway in the south eastern Elazığ. 52% of the total area of the plant is allocated to green fields and this percentage keeps growing with the trees planted and other landscaping carried out every year. The plant has 1 million ton of clinker production capacity.